and Iris @ Grace Alone
Iris' theme, for the 2 week old post that I somehow got to this morning was Trials. . .
James 1:2-4 (She posted verses 2 and 3 in ESV, I'm posting 4 also, using NIV.)
Consider it pure joy my (sisters), when ever you face trials of many knids, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
I am also thankful for "trials of many kinds". I so want to be mature and complete, not lacking anything!
This week, I am thankful for. . .
1. the "drama" at work that is definitely developing perseverance, and hopefully maturity and better relationships.
2. the support from the school administration. (hopefully).
3. the help that I have gotten from paraprofessionals.
4. the privilege of getting to teach special children and the experience of working with their parents and teachers.
5. the joy of being a team with my husband, the love that he and our children give me.
What are you thankful for this week?
P.S. ! Iris's theme for THIS week is really LIFE. I am so thankful for the gift of life. There are so many all around us who have so much more serious health problems than we do, or have lost loved ones.