Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Set an Example. . .Write Every Day!


http://www.nablopomo.com/

I'm joining other blogging buddies in the challenge of posting every day in November. I thought it would be easier to do it on my other blog, because I already have daily topics for that one. I decided to try to do both, so actually, I'll be posting twice every day!
This one may be a little shorter, but I'll try to write something every day. I am just going to begin Daily Journals with my special ed. students today. Most of them have journals in the general ed. classes, and don't write in them. So, I'm going to try to help them write something every day.
I am going to journal in class, too, to set an example.
So, I will add to this post tonight.
Have a Marvelous Monday!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You really are setting a good example!! Doing NaBloPoMo on two blogs!! You are my hero!! I would sit and journal with my 2nd graders and the LOVED it when I would share what I wrote with the class!! Yes, modeling is SO important for a teacher to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like anyone's hero. We're just beginning the month. I hope to be able to post on both blogs each day.
    I didn't get to model journaling today, just had tome to give them their spelling and vocab words and read the story to them.

    ReplyDelete