Wednesday, August 12, 2009

IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS/COMMENTS AND ANTICIPATION OF TOMORROW. . .

Thank you Patty, Rebecca Jo and Jen for your comments and encouragement.

The students begin tomorrow. I won't have a full schedule, to let them get settled in their regular classes, but I will see all of my students tomorrow.

I was planning to write more, but now I don't know what I want to say.

This is the verse that I shared on my other blog this morning, so I will share it here, too.

Proverbs 12:25
An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.

Verses for Tomorrow:
Proverbs 13:3 and 10
He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.

Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.

Colossians 3:12, 15 and 23
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body, you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome, Sandy but really I should be thanking you. In just the few days I've been reading your blog you have inspired me to start my year in a different way. I will appreciate it and the kids and face every obstacle knowing that I will learn from it.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete